An ideal school should be with extraordinary infrastructure, or the structure and facilities which are conceptualized and erected keeping the people using them in mind. The magnificent campus and grand building of Champion International School on Indore road between Satwas and Loharda is a testimony to the efforts and planning incorporated to this effect, making it the best school of the entire Dewas district region.
• Ultra-modern building based on guidelines from CBSE International.
• High-standard designing, planning, and landscaping.
• Modern security measures.
• Medical facilities along with a separate infirmary for kids.
• Age-adjusted and hygienically maintained separate toilets and clean drinking-water facilities for boys and girls.
• Well-planned Hostel facility for students shaping up to become functional from next year.